Rhonda Allison Moisture Eye-Zyme
Rhonda Allison Moisture Eye-Zyme is a weekly pomegranate-lactic enzyme mask that provides mild exfoliation, overall eye rejuvenation, and vital healthy aging benefits.
With three times the power of red wine or green tea this intensive eye treatment will keep the eye area vibrant, taut and hydrated with the benefits of pomegranate. This cream has a unique blend of super red antioxidant support, lactic acid and retinol. Moisture Eye-Zyme not only rejuvenates delicate eye tissue, it super-infuses a healthy dose of moisture and hydration.
.5 oz Airless Pump
Who Will Love It
All skin types looking for an extra boost in a eye care will love mixing this treatment into their eye care regimen.
Cleanse eye area with Make-Up Remover, rinse well with warm water and blot skin dry. Apply a thin layer of Moisture Eye-Zyme all around eye area 2-7 times a week in the PM.
Optional to leave on for 15-20 minutes then top with Eye & Lip Renew Serum or daytime eye cream.
May be used with steam while in shower or bathf or boosted enzymatic action.
- Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Ferment Extract– A stabilized fermented enzyme and powerful source of antioxidant support with natural healing benefits that gently exfoliates and improves cellular renewal; extremely high in vitamin C, polyphenols and tannis with antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory support.
- Lactic Acid (L) – Supports the smoothing and thickening of tissue by inducing mild exfoliation; a keratolytic AHA that is generally less irritating/drying than other acids, which improves texture and provides natural brightening support.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (D-Alpha) – A form of vitamin E and important oil-soluble antioxidant; a free radical scavenger with moisturizing benefits that protects against oxidation, early stages of UV damage and TEWL, strengthens the skin’s barrier function, helps promote healing and supplies pro-youth support.
- Retinol – A vitamin A derivative; provides pro-youth benefits by increasing the rate of skin cell turnover and collagen production, accelerates cellular renewal, assists in tissue strengthening and increases skin elasticity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L) – The purest form of hyaluronic acid, a sterile solution very similar to synovial joint fluid (a substance that occurs naturally in the joints); an emulsifier with water binding properties that removes waste matter from cells, reverses free radical damage, prevents TEWL, boosts skin elasticity, enhances collagen synthesis, promotes firmer skin tone and increases hydration for a youthful appearance.
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Ferment Extract, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid (L), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-Alpha), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Retinol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Allantoin, Carnosine (L), Lecithin, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Albumen, Xanthan Gum, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Alcohol