NeoGenesis Light Moisturizer
NeoGenesis Light Moisturizer is an ultra-lightweight formula that provides hydration and barrier support for normal to oily skin types.
Why We Love It
This lightweight formula provides ample hydration and barrier support while effectively controlling oil production. Patented stem cell technology combined with nourishing safflower oil, smooths and strengthens the skin for overall renewed tone and texture.
To learn more about the NeoGenesis brand and its breakthrough technology, watch our full brand deep dive here: NeoGenesis Crash Course With Jeana.
- Lightweight formula
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Balances oil
- Improves tone and texture
- Provides barrier support
- Oncology approved
- 5% concentration of Stem Cell Media
30mL | Airless Pump
120 mL | Pump
Who Will Love It
Normal to oily skin types, or those living in humid environments, looking for hydration and barrier support.
After cleansing and toning, apply to face, neck, and chest morning and evening. In the AM, be sure to follow up with your favorite SPF.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes: An emollient plant oil high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. Beneficial for skin smoothing and moisture barrier enhancement.
- S²RM®(Stem Cell Released Molecules): Therapeutic molecules released by stem cells beneficial in promoting skin regeneration and repair.
- Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media: A fluid that contains growth factors and other beneficial molecules found around stem cells in a laboratory. It helps improve skin health, boost collagen production, and promote overall skin vitality.
- Propanediol: Moisturizes skin, improves texture, and assists with product absorption. Also contains antimicrobial properties.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Glycerin, Urea, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Ubiquinone.