NeoGenesis Intensive Moisturizer
NeoGenesis Intensive Moisturizer is a lush medium-weight cream that deeply hydrates, improves texture, and supports barrier function.
Why We Love It
This deeply hydrating cream has a luscious, non-greasy formula that absorbs beautifully into the skin, leaving it renewed, nourished, and protected. Potent antioxidants neutralize free radical damage, while humectants combine with patented stem cell technology to effectively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the overall tone and texture of the skin. With regular use, you will see healthy barrier function and supple skin.
To learn more about the NeoGenesis brand and its breakthrough technology, watch our full brand deep dive here: NeoGenesis Crash Course With Jeana.
- Deeply hydrating
- Supports barrier function
- Improves tone and texture
- Provides antioxidant support
- Oncology approved
- 5% concentration of Stem Cell Media
30 mL | Airless Pump
120 mL | Pump
Who Will Love It
Normal to dry or mature skin types looking for optimum hydration with barrier support and antioxidant protection.
After cleansing and toning, apply to face, neck, and chest morning and evening. In the AM, be sure to follow up with your favorite SPF. It is safe to use on delicate skin on the orbital bone. For External Use Only.
Individuals living in dry climates can use NeoGenesis Barrier Renewal Cream after applying Intensive Moisturizer for added protection against trans-epidermal water loss.
- S²RM®(Stem Cell Released Molecules): Therapeutic molecules released by stem cells, which are beneficial in promoting skin regeneration and repair.
- Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media: A fluid that contains growth factors and other beneficial molecules found around stem cells in a laboratory. It helps improve skin health, boost collagen production, and promote overall skin vitality.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10): A powerful, naturally occurring antioxidant that plays a vital role in cellular energy production and neutralizes free radicals to support collagen production, boost hydration, and improve overall texture.
- Glycerin: Provides long-lasting, intense moisture retention.
- Propanediol: Moisturizes skin, improves texture, and assists with product absorption. Also contains antimicrobial properties.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Squalane, Urea, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.