NeoGenesis Barrier Renewal Cream
NeoGenesis Barrier Renewal Cream is a lightweight, deeply hydrating, and restorative cream that works well with all skin types. This cream is especially great for those with rosacea or weakened skin barriers.
Why We Love It
For optimal moisture balance and barrier repair, there are no substitutes. This formula, which is unscented and non-greasy, is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin, and works to balance and repair the skin's lipid barrier. This cream is enriched with cholesterol, free fatty acids, and ceramides that efficiently repair the skin barrier and prevent trans epidermal water loss, ultimately resulting in hydrated and healthy-looking skin.
In addition, this formula is deeply hydrating and can benefit even the most damaged skin. It is unscented and gentle enough for use on sensitive or acne-prone skin. With regular use, it can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and environmental damage.
This product is oncology approved, making it a safe option for those undergoing cancer treatment. To learn more about NeoGenesis products, watch our crash course here!
Who Will Love It
This product is suitable for individuals with all skin types, including sensitive skin and those with acne-prone skin. It is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their skin's moisture balance and repair their lipid barrier. Individuals undergoing cancer treatment can also use it safely as it is oncology approved.
Following the cleansing and application of your preferred NeoGenesis Serum and moisturizer, apply the Barrier Renewal Cream to your face, neck, and décolletage. To achieve the best results, use it twice daily. Additionally, it can be applied on the delicate skin surrounding your eyes and on chronic skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis to rejuvenate and nourish your skin barrier. Moreover, you may use this cream as a substitute for your regular moisturizer.
- Ceramide NP: Improves the skin's hydration and texture and prevents dryness and irritation. It is stable and compatible with the skin, making it an effective choice for topical application.
- Ceramide AP: A shorter chain length compared to other ceramide types and is considered more effective in restoring and strengthening the skin's barrier.
- Ceramide EOP: The most abundant ceramide type in the skin's barrier. It helps to maintain the skin's hydration and prevent water loss.
- Ceramide Trio: Together, these ceramide types work synergistically to support the skin's barrier function and overall health.
- Phytosphingosine: Enhances the skin's barrier function. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties make it particularly effective in treating acneic skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of Hyaluronic Acid used in skincare for its ability to hydrate and plump the skin.
Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Urea, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate Butyrate, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, *Chondrus Crispus Extract, Propanediol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.