iS Clinical Youth Eye Complex
iS Clinical Youth Eye Complex
iS Clinical Youth Eye Complex is an eye cream for minimizing fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles around the eye area.
Why We Love It
Powerful peptides and potent antioxidants are all we need to see for an eye cream! Okay, there's more to it than that. However, this eye cream checks all the boxes: smart choices in peptides, lots of vitamins, and hyaluronic acid galore. This cream makes your eyes look and feel better right away with deeply penetrating hydration. With long-term use, the peptides and antioxidants deliver results.
0.5 fl oz | 5.0 pH +/- 0.5 | Description: White to off-white, opaque cream
Paraben-Free | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
All non-acneic skin types looking for an eye treatment that addresses crow's feet, puffiness, and dark circles while being moisturizing.
Apply a small amount, half a pump or so, to outside areas of eyes, brow bone, and the delicate under-eye area. Avoid the inner corners of your eyes.
- Sodium Hyaluronate 15% - This compound attracts up to 1800 times it's weight in water. This means instant plumping and hydration for your skin.
- Acetyl Octapeptide-3 5% - This neuropeptide reduces expression wrinkles by interacting with the nervous system.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract 3% - Encourages collagen production and protects existing collagen. It also reduces puffiness.
- Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres 3% - This variation of hyaluronic acid focuses on expanding skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein & Hydrolyzed Soy Protein 3% - Boosts collagen synthesis and inhibits destructive enzymes.
- Glycosaminoglycans 2% - Stabilizes collagen in skin while increasing firmness, elasticity, and resistance to stress.
- Centella Asiatica 0.1% - Provides antioxidants to stimulate collagen, improve circulation, and promote wound healing.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), and Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 0.1% - A complex of vitamins to reduce dark under-eye circles.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 0.1% - This antioxidant offers up anti-inflammatory effects and wound-healing properties to reduce puffiness.
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor - This bioidentical peptide encourages collagen production. This reduces wrinkles, including crow's feet.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tripeptide-10, Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Lecithin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Urea, Glucose, Guanidine HCI, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PVP, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid
Due to the all-natural botanical extracts, the color of each batch may vary slightly!