iS Clinical GeneXC Serum
This item is currently not available
iS Clinical GeneXC Serum is a healthy aging serum with potent enzymes and Vitamin C for all skin types.
Why We Love It
When we talk "anti-aging," prevention is key. iS Clinical GeneXC Serum is a powerful combination of prevention with active boosts to cellular regeneration. The basis of the formula is L-Ascorbic Acid, a potent form of Vitamin C, for brightening and protection from sun damage. A proprietary combination of extremozymes, fruit acids, and plant extracts round out the formula to increase cellular turnover and repair skin.
This revolutionary formula wears three hats, so to speak:
- Superior antioxidant protection for photo-damage from different forms of Vitamin C.
- Repair overall health and integrity of the skin with enzymes and extracts.
- Gently brighten skin with enzymes and extracts.
This means this is a great all-around preventative serum for anyone looking to create a foundation of healthy skin or long-term visual improvements.
0.5 fl oz or 1 fl oz | 3.0 pH +/- 0.5 | Description: Lightweight, yellow to amber
Paraben-Free | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking to get a head start on healthy aging will love this age-defying serum.
After using cleanser and toner, apply 3-4 drops to hands and massage into your face and neck. Follow with heavier serums and moisturizers.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 20% - A potent antioxidant for fighting photo-damage and premature aging.
- Trehalose (Extremozyme) - The cutting-edge ingredient of the formula, this enyzme promotes cellular protection and regeneration.
- Mixed Fruit Acid Extracts - These increase cellular turnover, smooth skin, and even skin tone while allowing products to penetrate the skin a little better.
- Kakadu Plum Extract - This potent extract of an Australian super fruit boosts collagen and hyaluronic acid production for more elasticity.
- Arginine Ferulate (Extremozyme) - Hydrates the epidermis and boosts skin luminosity.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) - Further protection from free radicals and photo-damage in the form of a proprietary enzyme.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water/Aqua/ Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Trehalose, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Eruca Leaf, Pentylene Glycol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Butylene Glycol, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Plankton Extract*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Adenosine Triphosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Arginine Ferulate, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride
Due to the all-natural botanical extracts, the color of each batch may vary slightly!
*The plankton extract in this formula is grown and isolated in a lab without iodized sea salt, making it acne safe.