HOP+ Caviplla Premier Caviar & O2 Multi Serum
House of PLLA's Caviplla Premier Caviar & O2 Multi Serum is a luxurious oxygenating serum designed to firm, lift, and re-texturize the skin while stimulating collagen to provide a more youthful appearance and improve the overall health of your skin.
Why We Love It
(Formerly known as Sculplla)
Nothing compares to this revolutionary healthy-aging serum when it comes to visibly enhancing the skin. This powerhouse is packed with specialized ingredients to target wrinkles, dark spots, and loss of firmness, resulting in noticeable improvements to skin health and radiance. HOP+’s signature poly-l-lactic acid (PLLA) stimulates collagen production, while volufiline provides dramatic plumping and redensifying effects. With regular use, you’ll enjoy a more lifted appearance, reduced pore size, and smoother skin texture.
- Plumps and refines skin texture
- Stimulates collagen production
- Helps fill in sunken or hollowed areas
- Promotes brightened and even skin tone
4 oz or 1 oz | Pump
Who Will Love It
Individuals who are seeing premature or advanced signs of aging, such as deepening lines, loss of fat pads, sagging, and thinning skin will enjoy the remarkable healthy-aging benefits.
After cleansing and toning, apply 2-4 pumps to face, neck, and chest in a gentle circular motion, in the morning and evening. Let sit on the skin until a creamy foam develops, massage the bubbles into your skin until the foam disappears. Do not rinse. Wait one minute for your Caviplla to penetrate your pores for maximum efficiency. Follow with HOP+ PLLA H2 Promoter Repair Cell Moisturizer. Be sure to follow with SPF when used in the AM.
See the Skincare Routines tab in our Learn Center to see how you can incorporate Caviplla into your daily routine.
Avoid the immediate eye area. The HOP+ products will cause under-eye puffiness and irritation. Be sure to keep products just below the orbital bone.
- Caviar extract: Sourced from the finest quality sturgeon eggs, known for their high concentration of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. This extract helps repair and protect skin from environmental damage, such as pollution and UV radiation.
- Volufiline: A powerful botanical from the Anemarrhena asphodeloides root mixed in an oil base that stimulates adipose tissue formation and storage, plumping the existing fat pad and providing smoothing effects.
- Oxygen Carrier: Facilitates intercellular metabolism of the skin, thereby creating an optimal environment for deeper product penetration.
- 4GF (Epidermal Growth Factors): Stimulates cell growth in tissues all over the body. Promotes the production of collagen and elastin, leading to a reduction in wrinkles and an improvement in skin texture.
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor): Triggers the growth and division of skin cells, while also providing antioxidant and detoxifying support. Enhances collagen synthesis, improving overall health of the skin and aids in wound healing.
- TGF (Transforming Growth Factor): A remarkable protein that plays a vital role in supporting our body's cells. Known for its ability to stimulate collagen production and enhance overall skin health.
- Fermented Black Royal Jelly: A unique ingredient containing an acid that promotes fibroblast production in collagen. Particularly effective in preventing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
- Rose Damascena Water: Contains powerful, natural antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Highly effective in soothing the skin, minimizing pores, and reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Water, Caviar Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Decyl Glucoside, Niacinamide, Betaine
Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rhus Semialata Extract, Polylactic Acid, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-22, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Royal Jelly Powder, Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Ceramide NP, Sucrose, Adenosine,
1,2-Hexanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, L. Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, D. Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Disodium EDTA, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Hydrogenated lecithin, Dextrin, Trehalose, Glycosphingolipids, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin
Made in Korea. Not tested on animals.