Face Reality Salicylic Serum
Face Reality Salicylic Serum is a corrective serum that exfoliates and brightens skin with lactic acid, azelaic acid and salicylic.
Face Reality Professional Products Require Expert Guidance
- If you do not see the ADD TO CART button, please Sign In.
- If you have not been Face Reality approved, please complete our online registration form.
Why We Love It
This is a Beta Hydroxy Acid gel that combines salicylic acid, l-lactic acid and Azelogicina® to create a dynamic solution for acne-prone skin. It's both exfoliating and brightening. And because salicylic acid is oil-soluble, it can penetrate the pore where it helps dissolve the cellular glue to prevent dead skin build-up. This allows for maximum exfoliation of dead skin that clogs up pores.
- Recommended for skin prone to inflamed acne, acne rosacea, or combination acne.
- Salicylic Acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that clears pores and fights bacteria safely for all skin types.
Who Will Love It
All acne-prone skin types as well as folks with acne rosacea. Those with folliculitis will likely want to try Face Reality Mandelic Serums instead.
After using cleanser and toner, apply 2-3 pumps to the whole face or one pump to each problem area. Follow with nourishing serums, moisturizers, and Sunscreen/SPF.
What People Are Saying
"I absolutely love these products! I achieved clear skin for the first time in my life with this." ~ Ann G.
- 2% Salicylic Acid: An oil-soluble beta hydroxy acid with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, exfoliating, and anti-itch properties
- 2% L-Lactic acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates, hydrates, and brightens
- 2% Azelogicina®: An azelaic acid derivative that is moisturizing, firming, and has skin brightening properties
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid (L), Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, O-cymen-5-OL, Ethylhexylglycerin