Face Reality Mandelic Serum 8%
Face Reality Mandelic Serum 8% is a corrective alpha-hydroxy acid serum with exfoliating and brightening properties for treating acne, folliculitis, and hyperpigmentation.
Why We Love It
This mandelic-acid-based corrective serum combines with lactic acid to provide the ultimate exfoliating, clarifying, and brightening effects to heal acne and lighten hyperpigmentation. L-Mandelic acid is chirally correct and contains a larger molecule than other AHAs to provide even exfoliation with less irritation. Sodium hyaluronate and niacinamide provide moisturizing and barrier-healing benefits as well.
- Exfoliates and brightens
- Clarifies pores
- Provides antioxidant support
1 oz | Airless Pump
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking to treat acne, folliculitis, or hyperpigmentation. Dry or sensitive skin types should start out with the 5% Mandelic Serum.
After cleansing and toning, apply 1 pump to the face, or affected areas. Allow the skin to dry, and layer with your favorite moisturizer. Be sure to follow with SPF when used in the AM.
May be used once or twice per day, as directed by your AOS Acne Specialist.
During the dry seasons or when first starting this serum, it is advised to layer this serum over Face Reality Hydrabalance.
- L-Mandelic Acid (8%): Brightens, suppresses hyperpigmentation, and enhances cell turnover.
- L-Lactic Acid: Improves skin tone, smooths texture, and reduces the appearance of dark spots.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): The purest, salt form of hyaluronic acid; principal water-regulating molecule that attracts and binds moisture to the skin.
- Niacinamide: Addresses many skin disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin B3 aids in cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, inhibiting skin pigmentation, and improving epidermal barrier function.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Mandelic Acid (L), Alcohol, Lactic Acid (L), Butylene Glycol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Urea, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate