TIZO 2 Facial Primer Non-Tinted SPF 40
TIZO 2 Facial Primer Non-Tinted SPF 40 is a mattifying, mousse-like sunscreen that smoothes pores and primes skin for all-day makeup.
Why We Love It
On the surface, TIZO 2 works excellent as an all-purpose sunscreen, but it doesn't stop there: with a natural SPF of 40, it is the perfect base for your favorite foundation. This formula is the same you know and love under the previous name Prime & Protect Non-Tinted!
For fair to light skin, the untinted is a wonderful option to be worn alone or under your favorite foundation. Medium to deep skin tones will prefer the tinted (Tizo 3) to avoid a white cast.
- Broad spectrum SPF for UVA/UVB protection
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Pore minimizing
- Antioxidant protection with vitamin C
- All day SPF 40 protection
- 100% acne safe and non-pore clogging
- Contains the #1 and #2 rated sunscreen filters that help prevent skin aging, sun-induced wrinkles, and loss of firmness
1.75 oz Tube
Who Will Love It
Those who want a sunscreen that offers a chemical-free flawless finish will love TIZO 2. It's gentle enough to use after skin procedures such as peels or laser therapy. We find that this sunscreen stays on well through water activity and active outdoor sports.
The Lowdown On Dimethicones
What is Dimethicone? Dimethicone is derived from silica, which is sand.
- Dimethicones Truth: Dimethicones are safe and sustainable.
- Dimethicone Myth: Dimethicones worsen skin concerns and suffocate the skin.
- Dimethicone Truth: Dimethicone provides many effective beauty benefits, such as:
- Improving skin feel and texture.
- Reducing the appearance and visibility of fine lines.
- Evening skin texture.
- Absorbing sebum.
- Conditioning and hydrating.
- Preventing TEWL (transepidermal water loss).
- Reducing and preventing scarring from acne.
Apply 1 pump liberally alone or before applying foundation. It may also be mixed with your foundation.
Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying for at least every 2 hours of sun exposure.
We love to mix TIZO 2 with Illuminare Liquid Mineral Makeup. If your Illuminare is a bit dark for you, choose the non-tinted Prime & Protect. If your Illuminare is a bit light for you, choose the tinted formula.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 8%, Zinc Oxide 3.8%
Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate