Relax as this self-heating mask warms your face while purifying your pores. Rosehip infuses the skin with vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant. Potent natural clays draw out blackheads and other impurities. At the same time, irritated and red skin is soothed by natural minerals and botanicals. A perfect remedy for breakout-prone skin, large pores, fine lines, normal, and combination skin. Not recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Leaves pores appearing refined and minimized
- Reduces the look of sebum on the skin
- Leaves skin soft and smooth while clarified and less irritated
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Purifies, detoxifies, and regenerates the skin
Using a quarter size amount, apply a thin layer to cleansed face and neck. Relax for 20 minutes while rolling Ice Globes onto skin. Any steam or heat will cause the mask to feel uncomfortably warm. Rinse with COLD water several times and follow with your favorite toner and repairing serums. Use 1-3 times per week. Warmth tends to last after mask is removed and skin will look pink.
- Zeolite: Clear, refined pores are revealed thanks to negatively charged minerals that act as a magnet, pulling out skin’s toxins and free radicals.
- Rosehip Oil: Extracted from seeds of a rose bush in South America, this ancient remedy has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, hydrating, and tightening properties.
- Kaolin and Bentonite Clay: Gently draws out impurities without stripping the skin.
- Capric Triglyceride: Derived from coconut oil, this is an excellent emollient and skin-replenishing ingredient.
Butylene Glycol, Zeolite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Carbonate, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum