Sorella Apothecary Rosehip Warming Mask
Sorella Apothecary Rosehip Warming Mask is a detoxifying and purifying clay mask that clarifies and minimizes pores while moisturizing and softening the skin.
Why We Love It
Sit back and relax as this silky, self-heating clay mask warms and softens the skin while purifying pores. Zeolite works in tandem with both kaolin and bentonite clays to draw out impurities and absorb excess oils while providing anti-inflammatory benefits to calm the skin. Rosehip oil infuses vitamins and antioxidants into the skin with moisturizing properties to improve suppleness and elasticity. You will enjoy refreshed, balanced, clear skin with a rosy glow.
- Draws out impurities
- Clarifies and minimizes appearance of pores
- Balances oil production
- Hydrates and improves elasticity
- Leaves skin soft and supple
- Provides antioxidant support
2 oz | Tube
Who Will Love It
Those looking for an invigorating treatment to deep cleanse and clarify pores while improving suppleness in the skin. Not recommended for acneic or sensitive skin types.
After cleansing and toning, use a quarter-sized amount and apply an even layer onto the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Gently rinse with cool water several times. Finish with your favorite toner, serum, and moisturizer. Be sure to apply SPF if using in the AM.
Use 1-3 times per week.
Any steam or heat will cause the mask to feel uncomfortably warm. Try rolling Ice Globes onto skin while the mask is on for a relaxing treat.
We recommend sensitive skin types try Sorella Apothecary Purifying Powerclay Mask.
- Zeolite: A natural volcanic mineral that acts as a magnet, drawing out impurities with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosehip Oil: Antioxidant-rich oil, with natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, that deeply moisturizes to support skin’s elasticity.
- Kaolin Clay: A gentle, mineral clay that soothes and calms while purifying the skin and providing mild exfoliation.
- Bentonite Clay: Formed from volcanic ash, has a high concentration of minerals to draw out impurities and toxins from the skin while absorbing excess oil and unclogging pores.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Rich in fatty acids, derived from coconut oil that works as an emollient to soften, moisturize, and replenish the skin.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Butylene Glycol, Zeolite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Rosa Damascena Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum