Sorella Apothecary Pomegranate Acai Antioxidant Serum
Sorella Apothecary Pomegranate Acai Antioxidant Serum is a lightweight, creamy antioxidant serum that rejuvenates and hydrates while protecting from daily pollutants.
Why We Love It
Give skin its daily dose of antioxidants and vitamins with this hydrating, power-packed serum to fight pollution and keep complexion-dulling irritants at bay. Vitamins C, A, and E brighten and strengthen the skin, while squalene, calendula and licorice root reduce inflammation and brighten overall skin tone. This powerhouse rejuvenates dry and tired skin while minimizing visible effects of stress and fatigue.
- Evens skin tone
- Promotes collagen production
- Nourishes and hydrates
- Smooths texture
- Calms inflammation
- Provides antioxidant protection
1 oz | Pump Top
Who Will Love It
All skin types looking for added antioxidant protection while providing extra hydration and reducing redness and inflammation.
After cleansing and toning apply 3-5 drops to face, neck, and chest in morning and evening, layer with your favorite moisturizer. Be sure to follow with SPF when used in the AM.
Studio Tip: When layering serums, begin with the thinnest consistency and finish with the thickest.
- Vitamin C (BV-OSC/Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate): A stable, oil-soluble form of vitamin C that offers antioxidant and UV protection, skin lightening, DNA protection, and promotes collagen synthesis.
- Pomegranate Extract: Potent antioxidant that helps even skin tone and boosts production of collagen and elastin.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Stable form of vitamin A that offers antioxidant protection and counteracts the appearance of dry, flaky skin.
- Squalane: Keeps skin hydrated and balances oil production by mimicking the skin’s acid mantle while also reducing inflammation, soothing skin irritation, and improving elasticity.
- Lycopene (tomato): Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals to help balance the skin and regulate sebum production.
- Licorice Root: Brightening and anti-inflammatory agent that balances skin tone and helps inhibit hyperpigmentation.
- Calendula: Known for its skin-soothing abilities, this plant extract contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to promote healing and regeneration.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pyridoxine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA