Wake up to a refreshed complexion! Potent brightening ingredients increase cell turnover and rejuvenate aging and problem skin, all while being gentle on even sensitive skin types. This azelaic serum reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles overnight. A safe and effective alternative to Hydroquinone is just one of the shining stars in this formula, just check out the key ingredients in this bottle of glow tonic!
Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed and toned face and neck in evening. If bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce usage. Sensitive skin types will like this as a 1-2 times per week special overnight treatment to boost radiance. Always use sunscreen when using brightening products.
While many of our blemish prone clients have an excellent experience with this serum. It is not recommended for those that tend toward inflamed cystic acne.
- Azelaic Acid: Battle pore-infecting bacteria with a gentle acid while combating hyperpigmentation with reduced melanin production.
- AC NET®: Acne-prone skin loves this combination of ingredients that reduces oil production and inflammation, controls bacterial growth and inhibits excessive buildup of skin cells on the surface of the skin.
- Hexylresorcinol: Looking for lightening? This is four times more effective than 2% hydroquinone without the side effects, making it super safe for regular use.
- Giga White®: This blend of 7 Swiss Alpine plant extracts are proven to significantly lighten dark spots, sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Bakuchiol: Similar to retinols but without the chance of peeling, this plant compound stimulates collagen, rebuilds the skin and controls oil.
- Special Delivery Nectar: Let the good stuff sink in! Certain active ingredients are best formulated with powerful delivery systems to accelerate effects. This exclusive technology provides deeper penetration of ingredients, meaning less irritation with superior results.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Intense hydration plumps thirsty skin cells by binding water to the skin. Minimized appearance of fine lines and wrinkles thanks to smoothed and plumped skin.
- Cucumber: Not just for spa selfies, cucumber rejuvenates, firms and soothes the skin with essential nutrients while banishing puffiness.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this powerful ingredient reduces inflammation and restores the skin’s natural barrier to harmful pollutants, making skin look and feel refreshed and revived
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin, Azelaic Acid, Hexyl Laurate, Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Olivate, Butylene Glycol , Sorbitol, Sorbitan Olivate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Ethyl Linoleate , Hexylresorcinol , Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Plantago Ovata Seed Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Mitracarpus Scaber Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, Bakuchiol, Glutamine, Proline, Leucine, Serine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein , PEG-60 Almond Glycerides , Glycine, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid , Oleanolic Acid, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Phenoxyethanol , Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Individual Results May Vary