Sorella Apothecary Avocado Oil Lip Hydrator
Sorella Apothecary Avocado Oil Lip Hydrator is a luxurious, hydrating lip treatment chock full of peptides and healing ingredients to plump and restore.
Why We Love It
Perfect your pout with plumping avocado and jojoba oils, along with healthy-aging peptides and antioxidants. Vitamins C and E, combined with hyaluronic acid, work together to brighten, hydrate, and repair your lips. You’ll enjoy a reduction in fine lines plus all-day hydration with lips that are soft, voluminous, and luscious.
- Deeply hydrates and repairs
- Softens fine lines around the lip area
- Leaves lips appearing plump
0.25 oz | Tube
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking for a hydrating, healing lip treatment with restorative ingredients. Not recommended for acne-prone skin types.
Apply 1/2 pea-sized amount to lip area morning and evening or as needed. For extra hydration, apply nightly before going to bed.
- Maxilip®: Powerful tri-peptide complex that encourages collagen and glycosaminoglycan production, firming and smoothing lips while increasing fullness.
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres: Plumps wrinkles and infuses intense moisturization by releasing hydrating hyaluronic acid into deeper layers of the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: An emollient plant oil that is most similar in structure to our own sebum. Provides antioxidant support and relieves skin irritation.
- Avocado Oil: A rich source of essential fatty acids and naturally high in vitamins A and C. Provides vital moisture, softens, and heals dry, damaged, or mature skin.
- Sepilift DPHP®: A plant-derived, oil-soluble wrinkle-smoothing agent that deeply moisturizes and encourages collagen production.
- Vitamin C (BV-OSC/Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate): A stable, oil-soluble form of vitamin C that offers antioxidant and UV protection, skin lightening, DNA protection, and promotes collagen synthesis.
- Vitamin E: Soothes, brightens, and helps reverse and protect against environmental damage.
- Coenzyme Q-10: A powerful, naturally occurring antioxidant that plays a vital role in cellular energy production and neutralizes free radicals to support collagen production, boost hydration, and improve overall texture.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1