The Peptide Eye Serum opens the eye zone for a refreshed, youthful appearance. It brightens the appearance of discolorations, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, stimulates circulation, and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular skin functions. The combination of Vitamin C and powerful peptides make this eye serum one of our very favorites.
- Alleviates dark under eye circles
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Plumps eye tissue
- Improves Circulation
- Soothes and calms
- Tightens and firms
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
After cleansing and toning apply under the eye morning and night. Follow with moisturizer.
Who Will Love It
Our clients with concerns over dark circle and puffiness under the eye love this lightweight serum.
Skin Script Tri Peptide Eye Cream VS Peptide Eye Serum
The Vitamin C and firming peptides in Peptide Eye Serum make it ideal for daytime use. It is light in texture and won't cause makeup to move around while giving antioxidant and anti-puffiness support.
Tri Peptide Eye Cream has a thicker, creamy feel to it and provides necessary moisture for dry, aging eyes. This makes it a favorite for nighttime use to restore the eye area while you sleep. Needless to say, this duo works together to restore and refresh the eye area and prevent future aging.
Normal to oily skin types will like this serum alone. Normal to dry skin types will like this serum under a moisturizer. For treating bags as well as dark circles layer this serum with Rhonda Allison Eye Lift
- Eyeliss™— a combination of Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, and Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. It helps prevent and reduce puffiness under the eyes.
- Haloxyl™— a combination of Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 3. It reinforces firmness and tones up the eye area. It also facilitates the elimination of blood pigments responsible for dark circle coloration and inflammation.
- Argireline® (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8) - a powerful anti-wrinkle hexapeptide to relax facial tension, leading to the reduction of facial lines and wrinkles.
- 5% L Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)— improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, and suppresses cutaneous pigmentation.
- Phytic Acid— a natural antioxidant, extracted from wheat and rice and has a powerful chelating effect on iron. It provides gentle keratolytic effects and aids in cell turnover.
- Tartaric Acid— improves skin texture and tone. It is an AHA derived from grapes that forces exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens the skin, and removes keratinization.
- Caffeine— stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Spin Trap (PNB)— entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycosaminoglycans, Ascorbic Acid (L) (5%), Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Squalane, Polysorbate 20, Caffeine, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chrysin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Dipeptide-2, Astaxanthin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Glucose (D), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Tartaric Acid (L), Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Phytic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate