Skin Script Mint Lip Hydrator
Skin Script Mint Lip Hydrator is a deeply nourishing lip balm that soothes cracked, dry skin and locks in moisture.
Why We Love It
This light and refreshing lip balm is a purse and night-stand must have. The light minty scent is refreshing, while the deeply hydrating formula locks in moisture for soft, healthy lips. Shea butter, squalane, and sunflower extract work together to transform dry or chapped lips. This lip balm doubles as a lip treatment mask as well as a daily balm. With its moisture-loving properties and added peppermint, it also lightly plumps the lips. We can't get enough!
- Soothes chapped lips
- Softens dry, cracked lips
- Protects from environmental damage
- Improves the appearance of dry lips
- Lightly plumps
Who Will Love It
Those needing a boost of hydration and nourishment for dry, chapped lips.
Glide a small amount onto lips for instant moisture. Re-apply as needed.
- Shea Butter: Ideal for dry and mature skin, its unique fatty acids help moisturize and maintain elasticity in the skin. It also provides protection against the damaging effects of the sun while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Squalane: Helps keep skin supple and hydrated while providing antioxidant protection. Improves the appearance of fine lines and rough texture.
- Lactobacillus: A probiotic that enhances the skin’s barrier, providing anti-microbial support to the skin's immune system.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax: Thickens formulations and improves stability, while also helping to retain moisture.
- Isodecyl Neopentanoate: An emollient and skin conditioning agent.
- Peppermint: Cooling and stimulating to the lips.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Squalane, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Behenate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Lactobacillus, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Ethylcellulose, Aqua (Water), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Dilinoleyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract