Formerly, Blemish Control Toner Pads. The formula has not changed, just the name!
This acne control toner assists the cleanser in cellular turnover bringing oil and debris to the surface of the skin – the salicylic dries the uplifted oil. This step also removes excess dirt, oil and makeup left after the cleansing process. Tea tree calms and soothes the skin.
- Removes congestion
- Reverses fine lines
- Reduces oil production
- Provides antibacterial protection
- Heals cystic breakouts
- Enhances cellular turnover
Directions for use: After cleansing, wipe pad on the face, neck and chest. These pads may be used 2 to 3 times per week, although some people canuse them daily.
Who Will Love It
Those with Blemished skin (adults and teens) and those with oily skin (all ages).
This is a great product for youth who are suffering from mild acne or breakouts. They are also handy for wiping over chest and back for body breakout!
We recommend athletes carry these in their gym bag for use after working out.
- (2%) Glycolic Acid– Deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. 2% provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- (2%) Salicylic Acid– Penetrates into the pores to dissolve impacted sebum that causes blackheads, exfoliates the skin and reduces redness and inflammation associated with pustular breakouts.
- Tee Tree Oil – Provides antiseptic properties to reduce the spread of infectious material that encourages acne, naturally reduces oil production without stripping the skin of protective barriers that prevent future breakouts
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat. (Ethanol), Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid (2%), Salicylic Acid (2%), Aqua (Water), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil