This cleanser is infused with charcoal and kaolin clay to absorb environmental toxins. Kaolin clay absorbs sebum, removes impurities and helps prevent clogged pores. Vitamin C is added for antioxidant support.
All skin types love this cleanser, including sensitive. This is our most popular cleanser for removing makeup, including eye makeup. It is very gentle and makes a good first cleanse,
- Pairs beautifully with Glycolic Cleanser
- Helps cleanse sebum and impurities from the skin
- Freshens and purifies the complexion
- Great for problematic and/or oily skin
- Contains Vitamin C for antioxidant support
Morning and evening, apply charcoal clay cleanser with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern; remove with a warm washcloth. Normal to oily skin types should mix this cleanser with Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser.
- Kaolin absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging. It is used to draw out impurities and toxins and thereby clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollution, and debris.
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It also can be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
- Charcoal Powder helps attract and pull the dirt out of your pores, making them less visible.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract imparts astringent effects upon the skin.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that are effective at treating skin.
- Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil an uplifting, refreshing and reviving essential oil. Helps to detoxify and purify the skin.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propanediol, Polysorbate 60, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenoxyethanol, Charcoal Powder, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Xantham Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance/Parfum.