Rhonda Allison Wasabi Mask
Rhonda Allison Wasabi Maskis an active treatment for blemish-prone, rosacea skin to boost circulation within the epidermis and reduce bacteria and inflammation.
Why We Love It
Wasabi root is a unique, active compound that when combined with green tea extract, delivers powerful anti-inflammatory support to acne skin. The wasabi root has been shown to create an increase in blood circulation, delivering more oxygen into the pores and reducing P. acne bacteria.
- Reduces Bacteria & Inflammation
- Increases Blood Flow & Oxygenation
- Promotes Healing of Acne Lesions
- Boosts Antioxidant Support
.5 oz. and 1.7 oz. | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love it
All Skin Types - Impure, Oily, Sluggish, Rosacea Skins
Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin weekly - avoid eye area. There may be strong heating sensation when first applied to skin. Let remain on skin for 10-15 minutes. Rinse well with cool water and a soft cloth. May also use on chest and back.
Mix with Cooling Relief Mask for additional anti-inflammatory support.
- Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract:A multi-functional active compound that increases circulation and blood flow while reducing bacteria and inflammation in the skin.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract:A potent botanical extract known for its antioxidant properties and assistance in reducing inflammation while increasing antiseptic properties in the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (D-Alpha):A chirally-correct vitamin E with high antioxidant and healing properties that assists in healthy wound healing in acne prone skin.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Wasabia Japonica Root Extract, Glycol Distearate, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-Alpha), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tsunga Canadensis (Hemlock) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol