Rhonda Allison Vita 10 Complex is packed with antioxidants to help reverse the damage caused from UV exposure and harmful, toxic environments.
(Formerly MVC Serum)
Why We Love It
Even your skin needs a daily vitamin! Give skin a boost with Vitamins B, C, K and E in this nourishing, strengthening serum. Skin will look healthy, soft, revived and protected against the daily stressors in the environment.
- Nutrient Concentrate
- Essential Vitamins & Amino Acids
- Soothes & Hydrates
- Daily Multi-Vitamin
- Building Blocks of Proteins
- Strengthens Collagen
- Increases Healthy Elastin
1 oz (30 ml)
Who Will Love It
All Skin Types, especially Depleted, Reactive, Smoker’s, Photo-Aged, Normal
In the AM, dispense 1-2 pumps onto fingertips and gently massage into clean, dry skin. Let serum absorb. Follow with your favorite moisturizer.
Mix with Antiox 18 Complex for a boost in DNA protection.
- Ascorbic Acid (L): This much-needed antioxidant is not found naturally in the body yet is needed to help boost the immunity of the skin. It also increases protection against UV exposure and free radical damage, especially when used in conjunction with a mineral-based sun protectant.
- Yeast (B Complex) Extract: Rich in Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 and B12 this complex increases skin’s resistance against environmental toxins. B3 (Niacin) is responsible for boosting the resistance against photo-aging and preventing immunosuppression caused by UV exposure. B-Vitamins are shown to improve the intake of oxygen into cells, maintaining healthy lipid production and promoting cellular growth.
- Phytonadione (K1): A fat-soluble vitamin derived from plants that is responsible for strengthening the skin.
- Proline (L): An amino acid found in the protein collagen designed to improve strength of the cellular wall, improving skin
- texture and reducing the risk of loss of collagen during aging.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (D-Alpha): A chirally-corrected form of Vitamin E which is vital to protect the lipid membrane of the cells against lipid peroxidation due to UV exposure and toxic environments.
- Panthenol (D): Known as Vitamin B5, this potent vitamin helps increase wound healing by binding water in the epidermis, preventing Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL), while also increasing the hyaluronic acid content in the skin. This nutrient is also responsible for boosting antioxidant protection against UV exposure.
- Carnosine (L): Powerful antioxidant that stabilizes cellular membranes, protecting against free radical damage as well as slowing down the impacts of glycation when it comes to cross-linking of collagen and elastin fibers.
- Wine Extract (Resveratrol): A potent antioxidant rich in polyphenols and responsible for combating free radicals, slowing down the aging process.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid (L), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Honey (Mel), Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Yeast (B Complex) Extract, Squalane, Phytonadione (K1), Proline (L), Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-Alpha), Allantoin, Panthenol (D), Carnosine (L), Fructooligosaccharides (D-Beta), Glucosamine HCl (D), Selenium, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Quercetin, Crataegus Monogyna (Hawthorn Berry) Fruit, Wine Extract (Resveratrol), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Verbena Officinalis Leaf Extract, Ursolic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pyridoxine HCl, Thiamine HCl, Gycine Soja (Soybean) Oil