Rhonda Allison SynErgy C+ is a lightweight gel serum that hydrates, restores, and strengthens skin with plant stem cells and 20% Vitamin C.
(Formerly C-Stem Cell)
Why We Love It
This is an excellent antioxidant serum for sensitive skin types, particularly those with rosacea. Stable Vitamin C teams up with plant stem cells to fight free radical damage and boost boost collagen levels in the skin. This means healthy skin with fewer fine lines and wrinkles without any irritation!
- A gentle, stable form of Vitamin C that promotes collagen synthesis.
- Stem cell technology repairs DNA damage.
- Protects against stressors, both environmental & biological.
- Improves skin's reactive responses.
- Reduces the depth of countour wrinkles.
0.5 oz. (15 ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love it
All skin types, but especially those with reactive, sensitive, or rosacea-prone skin.
Massage 1-2 pumps into clean, dry skin. Let the serum absorb. May layer moisturizer and SPF overtop.
Use SynErgy C+ in the morning & SynErgy A+ at night for the ultimate in strengthening & corrective results.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP): A stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that boosts cell immunity, destroys free radicals, stimulates collagen synthesis and brightens skin. This form of vitamin C is non-irritating and works synergistically with D-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E) to increase collagen and cell proliferation.
- Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Meristem Cell Culture: A potent plant-based stem cell that is three times more powerful than vitamin C alone in defense against environmental, physical and biological stress. Reduces wrinkles, prevents loss of collagen and firms skin. A clinical study on 20 participants aged 35-65 years old saw a reduction in wrinkles around the eye contour area of 15% after 20 days and 18% after 40 days. Results from the self-evaluation questionnaire demonstrated that 100% of participants experienced improvement in skin compactness and 95% experienced an increase in smoothness, elasticity and softness.
- Gardenia Jasminoides Callus Culture: Plant-based stem cells that boost the natural defensive responses against the environment, stimulates collagen synthesis and acts as an matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor, restoring firmness and preventing impact from UV exposure.
- Honey / Phospholipids / Sphingolipids / Hyaluronic Acid Complex: A liposome complex with three moisturizing components that restores the lipid barrier, increasing water absorption in the epidermis and repairing dry, fissured skin; ceramides are increased, transepidermal water loss (TEWL) is decreased and skin maintains moisturization over a longer period of time.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filrate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Leontopdium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Gardenia Jasminoides Callus Culture, Honey (Mel), Tocopheryl (D-Alpha), Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethyleneiamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum. O-cymen-5-OL