Rhonda Allison Skin Brightening Enzyme combines powerful brightening agents with digestive enzymes to remove dull dry skin cells and brighten uneven pigmentation.
Why We Love It
Papain and salicylic acid increase cellular exfoliation while natural tyrosinase inhibitors, including azelaic and kojic acids reduce the melanocyte activity associated with uneven pigmentation and dark spots.
- Provides Potent Natural Brightening & Lightening
- Suppresses Melanin Production
- Digests Away Dull Dry Skin Cells
- Provides Radiance & Smooth Texture
- Helps to heal and lighten PIH from blemishes
.5 oz (15ml) or 1.7 oz (50ml) | Gluten-Free
Who Will Love It
Those concerned with Sun-Induced Pigmentation, Melasma, and Post Inflammatory dark spots (PIH) will benefit from this treatment enzyme.
Once per week, apply a thin layer onto clean, dry skin - avoid eye area. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse well with cool water and a soft Lush Cloth. Pat skin dry ad follow with your favorite serums, moisturize, or Coco Berry C Mask.
This product contains active ingredients that make the skin tinge. This is normal. Best not to rinse with warm or hot water or use with steam.
This is the same enzyme for brightening that we use in our treatment rooms. It has a rejuvenating feel and immediately stimulates the skin to a rosy glow while smoothing the skin texture and lifting dark pigmentation.
Used in conjunction with Naturale Mega Brightening Serum or Skin Brightening Gel in your daily routine will be the most beneficial for stubborn hyperpigmentation.
What are People Saying
"I used it once a week regimen and the results are amazing. Finally, I found the perfect brightening mask to help my hyperpigmentation. I'm African American 35 years old with extreme dry skin and dark hyperpigmentation. This enzymes mask lifts the problems areas and left my skin brighter with a smooth texture. Thank you for creating this product. I can't say enough about it. The results are phenomenal. The smell did not bother me at all. Some tingling at first but that goes away. Overall 5 stars +++++" ~Wilmanie P. Age: 35
- Papain: A gentle enzyme derived from papaya that smooths textural concerns and evens skin tone.
- Kojic Acid: A tyrosinase inhibitor that aids in the suppression of melanin and is especially effective for melasma.
- Alpha-Arbutin: A plant-derived brightener that inhibits melanin synthesis.
- Azelaic Acid: An antibacterial with brightening capabilities.
- Salicylic Acid: An anti-inflammatory great for reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Salicylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Kojic Acid, Alpha-Arbutin, Azelaic Acid, Pepsin, Papain, Allantoin, Menthyl Lactate (L), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-Alpha), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol