Rhonda Allison Sensitive Skin Complex
Rhonda Allison Sensitive Skin Complex is a soothing serum that protects skin from environmental damage while reducing inflammation.
Same Formula as Skin Repair Complex and Relieve & Restore Serum
Why We Love It
This serum has an interesting origin story: Rhonda Allison wanted to use Sea Buckthorn more, since it has powerful anti-inflammatory effects. The formula was initially intended for just rosacea, but it turned out to be great for sensitive and sensitized skin as well!
- Protects against environmental stressors and pollutants.
- Reduces redness and inflammation.
- Offers antioxidant protection.
- Soothes and nourishes skin.
0.5 oz. (15ml) or 1 oz. (30ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Inflamed, damaged, and/or sensitive skin types will love the soothing nourishment this serum offers.
After cleansing and drying skin, apply 1-2 pumps to your face and neck. Gently massage the serum in and let it absorb. Follow with the moisturizer of your choice.
What People Are Saying
"I have used this product for 4 years and I have extremely oily skin. It's a perfect moisturizer. I get quite a few complements on my skin, people noticing that I have no wrinkles and it always looks like I just had a facial. I believe it's from using this product along with other Rhonda Allison skincare. Thank you, Jeana, for introducing me to all your wonderful skincare!" ~ Mara S.
- Birch Bark/Figwort Extract Complex: Protects from UV-induced erythema and stress; improves barrier function, decreases skin vulnerability, reactionary inflammation and limits cutaneous reactivity.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil: Rich in healing properties such as vitamins A and E and phytosterols; protects, restores and strengthens skin, reduces heat and redness and provides strong antioxidant support.
- Asiatic Acid (Heart of Centella Asiatica): A natural skin desensitizer that suppresses UV absorption and reduces erythema.
- Totarol: A hero antioxidant and antibacterial that limits breakout disturbances; maintains complex viability and support to aggressed skin for effective long-term use.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid (Heart of Licorice): Limits redness and PIH occurrences to calm and normalize skin barrier function.
- Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract: Provides calming, analgesic support from glycoside salicin, the original aspirin; reduces discomfort and provides anti-inflammatory and antipyretic support.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Scrophularia Nodosa (Figwort) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Asiatic Acid, Totarol, Rutin, Glycyrrhetinic Acid (Heart of Licorice), Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract