Rhonda Allison Salicylic "A" Serum
Rhonda Allison Salicylic "A" Serum provides a potent dose of salicylic acid and vitamin A to relieve congested, impacted breakouts and promote vital skin strengthening and proper cell turnover.
Why We Love It
It contains a clean and simple ingredient deck with salicylic acid (BHA) and retinol, perfect for those with AHA sensitivities, rosacea, and acne-prone skin. It's also a great multi-purpose corrective that provides youth-enhancing results and support for acne-prone, problematic skin by preventing microcomedones.
- Uses encapsulated retinol & salicylic acid
- Decreases cellular buildup & bacteria
- Reduces microcomedones
- Provides anti-inflammatory support
1 oz. | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Oily, thick texture, congested, acne prone skin
Cleanse skin thoroughly. Dry and apply an even layer of Salicylic Serum to your face and neck. Leave on overnight. Serum may be used 2 - 3 times a week or as directed. Mild exfoliation may occur.
Pair with Mandelic Clear Complex for best results.
- Salicylic Acid: Provides anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, fungicidal, antioxidant and bactericidal properties, while simultaneously supporting cell turnover.
- Retinol (Vitamin A): Typically used as anti-aging agents where it is absorbed through the skin, increasing the rate of skin cell turnover, giving an increase in collagen and a more youthful appearance to the skin.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Alcohol, Retinol, Salicylic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer