Rhonda Allison Salicylic "A" Serum
This item is currently not available
Rhonda Allison Salicylic "A" Serum provides a potent dose of salicylic acid and vitamin A to relieve congested, impacted breakouts and promote vital skin strengthening and proper cell turnover.
Why We Love It
Same Formula as "A" Beta Complex and Salicylic Serum
It contains a clean and simple ingredient deck with salicylic acid (BHA) and retinol, perfect for those with AHA sensitivities, rosacea, and acne-prone skin. It's also a great multi-purpose corrective that provides youth-enhancing results and support for acne-prone, problematic skin by preventing microcomedones.
- Uses encapsulated retinol & salicylic acid
- Decreases cellular buildup & bacteria
- Reduces microcomedones
- Provides anti-inflammatory support
1 oz. | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Oily, thick texture, congested, acne prone skin
Cleanse skin thoroughly. Dry and apply an even layer of Salicylic Serum to your face and neck. Leave on overnight. Serum may be used 2 - 3 times a week or as directed. Mild exfoliation may occur.
Pair with Mandelic Clear Complex for best results.
- Salicylic Acid: Provides anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, fungicidal, antioxidant and bactericidal properties, while simultaneously supporting cell turnover.
- Retinol (Vitamin A): Typically used as anti-aging agents where it is absorbed through the skin, increasing the rate of skin cell turnover, giving an increase in collagen and a more youthful appearance to the skin.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Alcohol, Retinol, Salicylic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer