Rhonda Allison Retinal Repair
Rhonda Allison Retinal Repair is a restorative retinal serum that helps compromised barriers to improve texture, hydration, and redness.
Why We Love It
Not all retinoid serums are created equal. Rhonda's Retinal Repair uses a gentle form of Vitamin A that respects sensitive skin. This encapsulated retinaldehyde boosts fibroblast active, thereby increasing exfoliation. As a result, skin tone and complexion becomes significantly more even, without the usual irritation.
- Features encapsulated retinaldehyde plus anti-inflammatory plant stem cells.
- Supports dermal replenishment.
- Increases healthy cellular turnover without damaging skin.
- Increases hydration and supplies vital nutrients.
- Strengthens skin holistically.
.33 oz. and 1 oz. (30ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Great for all skin types, but especially compromised, inflamed, or sensitive skin.
This is an evening serum! Apply to cleansed and dried skin, then follow with your desired moisturizer. Make sure to wear sunscreen/SPF while using this serum!
Start by using this serum 2-3 times a week, then increase usage if you are comfortable.
- Retinal (Retinaldehyde): Encapsulated to ensure superior delivery to the dermis, this form of Vitamin A has only one conversion to the form retinoic acid which is the only form skin cells can identify and utilize. It assists in the stimulation of the fibroblasts, increasing the production of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and additional resources in the skin. This form of Vitamin A has been linked to research where it exhibited many of the same properties as tretinoin in its effects on photo-aging and reversing collagen alterations triggered from UVA exposure – this study saw up to a 52% decrease in wrinkles.
- Mandelic Acid (L): Derived from almonds, this compound breaks up the desmosome junctions, promoting gentle exfoliation, smoothing texture and increasing collagen synthesis.
- Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract: A potent, plant-based stem cell designed to improve skin quality and tissue rejuvenation. Responsible for reducing pro-aging agents, decreasing micro-inflammations and increasing the cell lifespan, resulting in a healthy, youthful glow.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Mandelic Acid (L), Alcohol, Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Beta-Glucan (D), Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Glucamine, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Withania Somnifera (Indian Ginseng) Root Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/ Stem Extract, Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Mangostin, Rosmarinyl Glucoside, Caffeyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Teprenone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vanillin, Fusanus Spicatus (Sandalwood) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Gluconolactone, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid