Rhonda Allison Retinal Clear
Rhonda Allison Retinal Clear is a specialized retinaldehyde, mandelic acid, and plant stem cell blend that is ideal for nourishing and healing dry acne and acne scars.
(Also known as Synergy A)
Why We Love It
Vitamin A is an ideal ingredient for acne as it increases cell turnover, but it is often too strong. This encapsulated retinaldehyde gently works to renew the skin. The combination of mandelic acid provides anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This serum reduces redness and provides a pathway to healing for all acne skin types. We find this serum especially potent for those with PIH, or pink/purple marks after a pimple has healed.
- Uses an encapsulated retinaldehyde
- Increases healthy cell turnover
- Vital nutrients for acne skin
- Reduces hyperkeratosis
- Supports dermal replenishment
- Provides antibacterial support
- Anti-inflammatory, reparative stem cells
.33 oz. and 1 oz. | Gluten Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Dry & sensitive acne, anyone with PIH (Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation)
Dispense 1-2 pumps to fingertips, massage into clean, dry skin every other night for the first week, then nightly,
Gentle enough to be used around the eye area! Retinaldehyde is gentle enough to be used in the same routine as other exfoliating acids. Try using it layered over Mandelic Clear Complex!
- Retinal (Retinaldehyde): Encapsulated to ensure superior delivery to the dermis, this form of Vitamin A has only one conversion to the form retinoic acid which is the only form skin cells can identify and utilize. It assists in the stimulation of the fibroblasts, increasing the production of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and additional resources in the skin. This form of Vitamin A has been linked to research where it exhibited many of the same properties as tretinoin in its effects on photo-aging and reversing collagen alterations triggered from UVA exposure – this study saw up to a 52% decrease in wrinkles.
- Mandelic Acid (L): Derived from almonds, this compound breaks up the desmosome junctions, promoting gentle exfoliation, smoothing texture and increasing collagen synthesis.
- Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract: A potent, plant-based stem cell designed to improve skin quality and tissue rejuvenation. Responsible for reducing pro-aging agents, decreasing micro-inflammations and increasing the cell lifespan, resulting in a healthy, youthful glow.
<p>Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Mandelic Acid (L), Alcohol, Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Beta-Glucan (D), Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Glucamine, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Withania Somnifera (Indian Ginseng) Root Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/ Stem Extract, Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Mangostin, Rosmarinyl Glucoside, Caffeyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Teprenone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vanillin, Fusanus Spicatus (Sandalwood) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Gluconolactone, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid</p>