Rhonda Allison Peptide Mito-Protect
Rhonda Allison Peptide Mito-Protect is a silky foundation primer that smooths fine lines while potent peptides assist in relaxing and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
(Formerly Peptide Primer)
Why We Love It
Who doesn't love skin as smooth as silk? As we age the skin texture can become course and fine lines more prominent. Peptide Mito-Protect is that daily primer that keeps the appearance of the skin youthful and smooth. Doing double duty, this primer also protects and soothes skin that is sensitive and reactive.
- Biomimetic Peptides act as little messengers to trigger skin cells to look and act younger.
- Plumps Fine Lines
- Increases Hydration
- Smooths Lines & Wrinkles
- Protects Against Trans Epidermal Water Loss
- Perfect Before Make-up
1 oz (30ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
All skin types, especially sensitive and reactive
Apply 1-2 pumps to clean, dry skin. Let the serum absorb. May layer moisturizer or foundation over the top for a flawless, primed finish.
This is an excellent line reducing makeup primer. Apply under moisturizer, sunscreen, or makeup.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7/Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1:A biomimetic peptide that reinforces firmness and tone in the skin. This peptide helps stimulate both collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Rice (Peptide) Protein:Known as a “super moisturizer” that reinforces the lipid barrier, improving long-term hydration. It also protects healthy collagen against harmful enzymes while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Mitoprotect Complex (Spin Trap, Carnitine, CoQ10, Adenine, Thioctic Acid):A specialized nano complex that protects the mitochondria against reactive oxygen species (ROS), helping to maintain healthy skin and slow down the aging process. This complex contains powerful antioxidants that will also help boost protection against UV exposure and a toxic environment.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5:A small, biomimetic peptide that stimulates collagen synthesis, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. This peptide also helps increase firmness in the skin through moisturizing properties. A clinical study of 60 participants saw a 350% improvement on fine lines over an 84-day cycle.
- Glycerin / Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3 / Dextran:A biomimetic peptide that stimulates the production of structural proteins found at the dermal/epidermal junction, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while in low concentrations.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Rice (Peptide) Protein, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Polysorbate 20, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Acetyl Carnitine HCl (L), Thioctic (R-Lipoic) Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Adenine, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysorbate 80, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Dextran, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Polygonum Cuspidatum (Giant Knotweed) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Laureth-2, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Alcohol Denat., Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbatea