Rhonda Allison Peptide Bright-C with a potent blend of 20% vitamin C combined with collagen stimulating power of peptides, this serum is essential for those with sun-induced hyperpigmentation.
(Also Known as C Peptide Complex)
Why We Love It
Just a short amount of time in the sun can lead to collagen loss and uneven pigmentation so Rhonda brought together the perfect synergy of vitamin C and collagen boosting peptides to not only protect the skin but to help reverse existing damage.
- Contains 20% L-Ascorbic Acid
- Fights Free Radical Damage
- Brightens Uneven Pigmentation
- Increases Collagen Synthesis
- Boosts Skin Immunity
- Signals peptide Support
.5 oz (15ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love
Thicker Skin with Sun-Induced Pigmentation, Melasma
Those who are milia prone should not use L. Ascorbic Acid. Choose Stem Bright-C.
Daytime use only. Massage 1-2 pumps into clean, dry skin. Let serum absorb. May layer moisturizer and SPF overtop.
Cocktail with Vita-Bright C for the ultimate antioxidant, skin immunity boosting protection. (Jeana's Favorite)
If you are new to using L-ascorbic acid, mix Peptide Bright-C with our daily moisturizer for the first few weeks.
What Are People Saying
"This serum is really nice, goes on smooth and leaves no sticky film after (like some serums do). My skin feels bright and revitalized after! Good stuff " ~ Meghan W.
- Ascorbic Acid (L): A powerful antioxidant that protects the skin against DNA mutations, neutralizes free radicals and increases cell immunity; signals collagen production, increases elasticity and decreases fine lines and wrinkles. An important antioxidant to use in conjunction with sunscreen for additional protection against skin aging.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide: Known as the peptide SYN-COLL and referred to as synthetic collagen, this powerful peptide mimics the body’s mechanism to produce collagen. A clinical study demonstrated an increase in collagen synthesis by 119%.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A non-irritating, more stable form of vitamin C. This form is equally as effective in collagen synthesis by acting as a telomerase inhibitor, increasing the healthy lifespan of skin cells. It also has the same properties as L-ascorbic acid regarding cell immunity, antioxidant protection and lightening properties.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ascorbic Acid (L), Glycerin, Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Lecithin, Fructooligosaccharides (D-Beta), Xanthan Gum