Rhonda Allison Mandelic Au Lait is a light creamy moisturizer formulated with mandelic acid and milk protein. It provides antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and healing support while facilitating cell rejuvenation.
Learn how Mandelic acid can encourage healing and transform the skin.
Cleanse skin thoroughly with appropriate cleanser and rinse well. Pat skin dry. Apply a small amount of Mandelic Au Lait to face and neck and let absorb. May be worn day and night over other serums and correctives. Layer this product under sunscreen when used during the day.
- Mandelic Acid (L): An alpha-hydroxy-benzene acetic acid found in almonds which increases cell rejuvenation and provides good antiseptic and antibacterial support.
- Colostrum: A rich, pure form of nutrients containing a high content of vitamin D, important minerals, and EGF to repair and regenerate cells. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Squalane: Lubricant, emollient, and moisturizer, guards against UV radiation. The main component of human skin lipids. Keeps skin soft.
- Tocopherol (D-Alpha): A Vitamin E organic compound that provides strong antioxidant benefits, reduces the appearance of scarring and fine lines, and prevents age spots.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder: Provides healing, soothing support, relieves pain, and reduces inflammation.
- Retinol (Vitamin A): Strengthens capillaries and supports cell renewal.
Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mandelic Acid (L), Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Colostrum, Squalane, Tocopherol (D-Alpha), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Retinol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Allantoin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Glycine Soja Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol