Rhonda Allison Luminous Balancing Serum is a lightweight oil serum that contains naturally occurring progesterone to help bring balance in the skin to those struggling with hormonal issues associated with pre/post menopause.
(Formerly Balancing Grape Seed Serum.)
Why We Love It
Not all oil serums are created equal! High quality grape seed oil and wild yam extract offer excellent hydration and antioxidant support while firming sagging skin and pores.
- Antioxidant Protection
- Natural Progesterone
- Increases Circulation
.5 oz (15ml) or 1.7 oz (50ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
All skin types, including those that get monthly hormonal breakouts.
Disperse 1-2 pumps onto fingertips and gently massage into clean, dry skin. Let serum absorb. May layer moisturizer overtop.
Those prone to hot flashes will especially love to use this over Resveratrol B3 Gel.
The blend of oils in this serum are perfect for Gua Sha or Anma due to their firming and healing properties.
What Are People Saying
"This is one of the only oil serums that my skin likes. It firms my pores when they are looking saggy and the overall texture of my skin is firmed. " ~ Jeana
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: A powerful antioxidant rich in flavonoids, this small molecular structure ingredient penetrates quickly into the skin, providing hydration at a deeper level. Rich in vitamin E and linoleic acid, it helps increase antioxidant and healing properties.
- Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract: Known for its natural progesterone impact on the skin, this root vegetable also reduces inflammation and increases antioxidant support. The specific compound, diosgenin, has also been suggested to enhance DNA synthesis in the cells while restoring skin health.
- Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf / Nut / Stem Oil: Due to its natural ability to increase circulation, this essential oil helps calm skin, reduce puffiness and provide a toning effect.
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil: An excellent essential oil to help smooth, plump and boost radiance in aging skin.
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil: This oil soothes and calms the skin while evening out skin tone in photo-aged skin
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Alcohol Denat., Phytonadione (K1), Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf/Nut/ Stem Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Caramel, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch