Rhonda Allison Lip Restore Serum
Rhonda Allison Lip Restore Serum is a powerful lip treatment that utilizes deeply hydrating and reparative ingredients to renew the lip area.
This serum has just been reformulated to offer deeper hydration and nourishment for the lips! If you are looking for the original formula, you can find it here: Rhonda Allison Eye & Lip Renew Serum.
Why We Love It
This nourishing, restorative lip treatment uses ultra-hydrators, antioxidants, retinol, and peptides to soothe and repair the lip area. Fine lines are softened and lip tissue is plumped with this unique formula designed especially for delicate lip tissue. This soft gel melts into the skin to keep lips hydrated, healthy, and renewed with no sticky feel.
- Softens and nourishes
- Hydrates and plumps
- Soothes and repairs
- Reduces fine lines around lip area
- Provides antioxidant support
- Glossy finish
4g | Tube
Who Will Love It
Those looking for a deeply hydrating and restorative lip treatment. Not recommended for ultra-sensitive skin.
Apply to clean, dry lips. Let absorb and remain on lip tissue. May be used as a nightly treatment or worn under or over top your favorite lip gloss for additional hydration and shine. Can be used in the AM, but it is not recommended if in the sun, due to the active retinol.
At AOS, we all agree this serum should really be called a lip mask. It's incredibly hydrating, while also offering corrective results for the lip area. Those who have sensitive skin will want to use this as a special treatment a few times a week due to the active retinol.
- White Petrolatum: A medical grade petrolatum purified to remove impurities. Creates a healing, protective barrier on tissues.
- Squalane: Keeps skin hydrated and balances oil production by mimicking the skin’s acid mantle while also reducing inflammation, soothing skin irritation, and improving elasticity.
- Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol): Soothes, brightens, and helps reverse and protect against environmental damage.
- Glycerin: Provides long-lasting, intense moisture retention.
- Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A that provides exfoliation and stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-49: Provides soothing, anti-inflammatory, and hydrating properties.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Petrolatum, Aqua (Water), Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Squalane, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Withania Somnifera (Indian Ginseng) Root Extract, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-49, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol