Rhonda Allison IllumiColour Lip Gloss
Rhonda Allison IllumiColour Lip Gloss is a nourishing and hydrating lip treatment/lip gloss.
Why We Love It
These beautiful colors provide a healthy, long lasting dose of hydration for a moist, dewy shine and luminous lips.
Fortified with six natural remedy oils for lip restoration, natural flower wax to lock-in moisture and pomegranate for antioxidant support, IllumiColour LIPS is a natural extension of good skin health.
- Nude – for the subtle touch of blushed pink lip tone. (no shimmer)
- Petal– a light shimmery color with the softness of pale pink flower petals.
- Bellini – a light shimmer with a hint of sunny light peach tones.
- Blossom – shimmer in a shade of raspberry pink. This is a deep raspberry, not as light as our photo depicts.
- Poppy – for a burst of delicate red. This color is not orange. Our photo does no do it justice. It is a true sheer red, worn well by everyone. (no shimmer)
Remember - Lips Need Love Too
Lips have the same three layers of skin - an outer layer (epidermis) that is covered by a protective covering (stratum corneum). Underneath the epidermis is another layer of skin (dermis).
Unlike regular skin, lips have a much thinner stratum corneum and no sebaceous glands or sweat glands to keep them moisturized.
Lips also get thinner as we age, producing less collagen – the critical protein that produces that plumpness to our lips.
Apply the first layer and gently but vigorously rub your lips together or use your fingertip to work the color into the lips until the gloss is completely absorbed. Follow with a second lighter layer. Lightly blot.
Blossom and Poppy are the best colors if you want to add color to your lips. They both leave a light stain on the lips that looks natural and lasts between reapplications. The color will never bleed or travel in lip lines.
The lighter shades are excellent for those that like a very pale or neutral lip color.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil – Penetrates deeply and nourishes skin tissue through omega-3 fatty acids; strong antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, moisturizes and promotes skin elasticity.
- Persea Gratissama (Avocado) Oil – Supplies omega-3 fatty acids, sterolin and antioxidant support; increases collagen production, plumps and softens skin and decreases the effects of skin aging.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil – A hypoallergenic oil high in vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc; stabilizes the intercellular skin matrix, provides antibacterial and antioxidant support, aids the skin’s immune system, encourages collage formation and protects skin from environmental damage.
- Natural Wax (Sunflower Seed, Candelilla, Beeswax, Orange Peel) Complex – An all-natural, emulsifying wax complex used to trap-in moisture and defend skin from environmental assaults without clogging pores; an anti-inflammatory rich in nutrients and phytosterol support that prevents damage to cells protects collagen and elastin content.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil) – Natural plant growth factor that nourishes and hydrates skin; contains proteins, amino acids, sugars, vitamins, minerals and growth hormones.
- D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – One of the most valuable oil soluble antioxidants and photo-protectants; protects skin against oxidation and supports skin health.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil – A potent hydrator with a high degree of linoleic acid (omega 6) and essential vitamins; facilitates the rejuvenation of new skin cells, helps skin retain moisture and promotes skin elasticity.
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract – A powerful source of antioxidant support with natural healing benefits that gently exfoliates and improves cellular renewal; extremely high in vitamin C, polyphenols and tannins with antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory support.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissama (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelila) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sucrose, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluophlogopite, Carmine, Iron Oxide, Yellow (CI77492), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Tin Oxide