Rhonda Allison Herbal AHA Cleanse
Rhonda Allison Herbal AHA Cleanse is a powerful glycolic acid and rosemary extract cleanser that breaks down cellular build-up, congestion, and thick skin.
(Formerly Rosemary Herbal Cleanser)
Why We Love It
This potent, glycolic-based cleanser is ideal for those with excessively oily, thick, rough texture, congested, acne-prone skin. However, it may be too strong to use daily on certain acne skin and may be recommended for use just a few times per week or alternated with Purifying Gel Cleanse.
- Glycolic-Based Cleanser
- Reduces Sebum in Excessively Oily Skin
- Diminishes Thick, Rough Texture
- Increases Oxygenation in Pores
- Eliminates Bacteria
- Excellent for Oily Environments
1 oz. and 4 oz. | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Very oily, congested skin that is prone to blackheads will love using this is a special treatment a few days per week.
Dispense 1 pump into dampened (or dry) hands and massage into face and neck for several minutes; add water for more lather. Remove with warm water and gauze or soft cloth. Pat skin dry.
Mix with a more gentle cleanser to buffer. May also be used on the body for body acne.
- Glycolic Acid: A uniquely structured AHA to deliver quicker, deeper penetration for corrective, textural improvement and antibacterial support.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil: Provides antiseptic support, antioxidant protection, increases circulatory oxygenation and promotes wound healing.
- Thymus Mastichina (Marjoram) Oil: An anti-fungal that provides anti-inflammatory support.
- Glucoside Complex: A sulfate-free surfactant derived naturally from sugar that ensures penetration of glycolic acid and reduces lipids.
<p>Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polyacrylate-1, Crosspolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Gluconolactone, Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Leaf Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sodium Benzoate</p>