Rhonda Allison Green Tea Tonic is a corrective salicylic acid toner that provides relief to acne while still nourishing and healing the skin with green tea and other anti-inflammatory ingredients.
(Formerly known as Beta Green Tea Lotion)
Why We Love It
This potent toner combines the antiseptic and blemish fighting qualities of salicylic acid, with the calming and anti-inflammatory benefits from green tea. This is the ideal toner to balance oil, provide antioxidant support, and offer purifying benefits for oily, redness, and inflammation prone skin.
- Minimizes oxidative damage.
- Balances surface oils & sebum.
- Provides antiseptic support & antioxidant support.
- Reduces inflammation & redness.
- Excellent for use for spot treatments!
1 oz. (30ml) or 4 oz. (120ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Those with oily, congested, problematic skin. That being said, all skin types can use this toner.
Dispense one pump onto a 2" gauze or cotton pad; apply to clean, dry skin. Let the product absorb. You can also use it to spot treat lesions and blemishes. Use daily depending on skin type or as directed by a professional.
This toner is excellent to use as a spot treatment on active lesions. It also provides excellent body acne support.
- Salicylic Acid: Surface exfoliant, antioxidant, antiseptic.
- Lactic Acid (L): Promotes cell turnover and softens proteins of the skin to improve texture.
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG): Potent antioxidant.
- Glutathione (L): Powerhouse antioxidant that quenches free radicals.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid (L), Ascorbic Acid (L), Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), Uric Acid, Glutathione (L), Chlorophyll, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol