Rhonda Allison Grape Seed Antiox Mask
Rhonda Allison Grape Seed Antiox Mask Mask is a creamy, hydrating, antioxidant-rich mask that reduces dryness while increasing the fight against free radicals.
(Formerly Grape Seed Parfait)
Why We Love It
One word describes the effect of this mask... SMOOTHING! Rough texture is gone with this toning, lifting, and firming mask. We love this as a weekly mask or before that special occasion.
- Creamy, Cooling Sensation
- Delivers Key Antioxidants
- Boosts Hydration Support
- Firms and Tones Skin
- Protects Against Collagen and Elastin Degradation
All Skin Types - Dry
Once per week, apply a thin layer onto clean, dry skin – avoid eye area. Leave on 10-15 minutes. Rinse well with cool water and soft cloth. Pat skin dry and follow up with your favorite RA serums and moisturizer.
AOS Grape Seed Facial Recipe:
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly with a double cleanse.
- Exfoliate with your favorite RA Enzyme. Rinse your skin completely and blot dry.
- Massage Pure Grape Seed Elixir into skin.
- Apply an even layer of Grape Seed Antiox Mask to your face, neck and chest. Let remain on skin for 10 to 15 minutes. Light steam may be used while mask is on. Remove with warm water and soft gauze.
- Finish skin with a cocktail of Resveratrol B3 Gel and Luminous Balancing Serum.
- Apply Daytime Defense for important environmental and UV Protection.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Bentonite, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Squalane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Calamine, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Wine Extract (Resveratrol), Alcohol Denat., Glycerol Ricinoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-Alpha), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Tsunga Canadensis (Hemlock) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol