Rhonda Allison ChronoPeptide A
Rhonda Allison ChronoPeptide A is a retinal serum that combines encapsulated retinaldehyde and peptides to nourish the dermis and stimulate collagen while boosting antioxidant protection and giving the skin a healthy glow.
Why We Love It
Enjoy the full collagen building benefits of Vitamin A without becoming dry and flaky. This formulation also incorporates rejuvenating peptides that assist in regulating the circadian rhythm of the cells.
- Encapsulated Retinaldehyde
- Repair to Barrier Function
- Collagen Syntheses
- Increases Natural Lipids
- Optimizes Cellular Function
- Rich in Vitamin B Complex
- Rejuvenating Peptide Support
- May be use Year-round.
1 oz (30ml)| Gluten-Free
Who Will Love It
Normal Skin Types with Sun-Damaged Photo-Aged Skin
PM only. Apply to clean, dry skin. For the first time vitamin A users, start 3x per week and increase as directed by a Rhonda Allison certified esthetician.Wear daily SPF daily.
Mix with Bio 53 Matrix to use more often.
- Retinal (Retinaldehyde): Encapsulated to ensure superior delivery to the dermis, this form of Vitamin A has only one conversion to the form retinoic acid which is the only form skin cells can identify and utilize. It assists in the stimulation of the fibroblasts, increasing the production of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and additional resources in the skin. This form of Vitamin A has been linked to research where it exhibited many of the same properties as tretinoin in its effects on photo-aging and reversing collagen alterations triggered from UVA exposure – this study saw up to a 52% decrease in wrinkles.
- Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole (Chrono Peptide): A pro-youth peptide that mimics sun exposure activation of the circadian genes. Focuses on the strengthening defense against UV exposure, pollution during the day and the regenerative effects of the skin at night. In clinical studies, 85% of participants aged 40+ felt an increase in skin tonicity, while 80% demonstrated a decrease in wrinkle depth.
- Niacinamide: A Vitamin B Complex used to help decrease Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL), strengthen the skin’s barrier and reduce age spots. In clinical studies, TEWL decreased by 27% over a 4-week period. A 35% increase in collagen and a 35% decrease in the uptake of melanosomes to keratinocytes was seen after a 7-day period.
- Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, phytosterols and antioxidants, this potent extract helps stimulate collagen synthesis, soothe and hydrate dry, irritated skin and boost protection against free radical damage.
- Withania Somnifera (Indian Ginseng) Root Extract: A plant extract that revitalizes stressed cells, boosting cell development, limiting degradation of extracellular matrix, repairing the barrier function and reducing TEWL.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Alcohol, Cyclodextrin, Gluconolactone, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Fruit Extract, Withania Somnifera (Indian Ginseng) Root Extract, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Glucosamine HCl, Urea, Algae Extract, Vanillin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide