Rhonda Allison C-Stem Cell
This item is currently not available
Rhonda Allison C-Stem Cell is a lightweight gel formulated with plant stem cells and 20% Vitamin C to boost skin immunity, collagen synthesis, and hydration.
Why We Love It
Same Formula as Stem Bright-C, SynErgy C+, and C-Repair Complex
Possibly the perfect vitamin C for reactive and sensitive skin types, C-Stem Cell harnesses the antioxidant power of plant stem cells and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (gentle form of vitamin C) to calm, brighten and protect the skin from DNA damage from environmental stressors.
- 20% Vitamin C
- Non-Irritating Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Quenches Free Radicals
- Boosts Skin Immunity
- Collagen Syntheses
- Brightens Complexion
- Decreases Transdermal Water Loss (TEWL)
- Increases Delivery of Actives
Who Will Love it
All Skin Types, Including Reactive and Sensitive
Massage 1-2 pumps into clean, dry skin. Let serum absorb. May layer moisturizer and SPF overtop.
Pair with Stem Cell A in the PM to keep skin youthful and glowing.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP): A stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that boosts cell immunity, destroys free radicals, stimulates collagen synthesis and brightens skin. This form of vitamin C is non-irritating and works synergistically with D-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E) to increase collagen and cell proliferation.
- Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Meristem Cell Culture: A potent plant-based stem cell that is three times more powerful than vitamin C alone in defense against environmental, physical and biological stress. Reduces wrinkles, prevents loss of collagen and firms skin. A clinical study on 20 participants aged 35-65 years old saw a reduction in wrinkles around the eye contour area of 15% after 20 days and 18% after 40 days. Results from the self-evaluation questionnaire demonstrated that 100% of participants experienced improvement in skin compactness and 95% experienced an increase in smoothness, elasticity and softness.
- Gardenia Jasminoides Callus Culture: Plant-based stem cells that boost the natural defensive responses against the environment, stimulates collagen synthesis and acts as an matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor, restoring firmness and preventing impact from UV exposure.
- Honey / Phospholipids / Sphingolipids / Hyaluronic Acid Complex: A liposome complex with three moisturizing components that restores the lipid barrier, increasing water absorption in the epidermis and repairing dry, fissured skin; ceramides are increased, transepidermal water loss (TEWL) is decreased and skin maintains moisturization over a longer period of time.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filrate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Leontopdium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Gardenia Jasminoides Callus Culture, Honey (Mel), Tocopheryl (D-Alpha), Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethyleneiamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum. O-cymen-5-OL