Rhonda Allison C-Peptide Complex
C-Peptide Complex is a serum with a potent blend of 20% Vitamin C combined with collagen stimulating peptides.
Why We Love It
Same Formula as Peptide Bright-C
Natural antioxidant protection in the skin diminishes in the 20's, that is why we prescribe a daily vitamin C serum for every client over the age of 21. C-Peptide Complex is an excellent source of cell protecting antioxidants and peptides that protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Contains 20% L-Ascorbic Acid
- Fights Free Radical Damage
- Brightens Uneven Pigmentation
- Increases Collagen Synthesis
- Boosts Skin Immunity
- Signals peptide Support
.5 oz (15ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
All Skin Types - Especially those with Photo-Aged, Environmentally Stressed Skin or those that want to prevent collagen loss due to environmental damage.
Recommended for AM use. Apply 1-2 pumps to clean, dry skin. Follow with your favorite moisturizer. It may also be mixed with an epidermal growth factor or moisturizer for more sensitive skin or used twice a day if no other nighttime correctives are being used.
Make with Antiox 18 Complex to boost DNA protection. A must-have for summer fun!
- Ascorbic Acid (L): A powerful antioxidant that protects the skin against DNA mutations, neutralizes free radicals and increases cell immunity; signals collagen production, increases elasticity and decreases fine lines and wrinkles. An important antioxidant to use in conjunction with sunscreen for additional protection against skin aging.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide: Known as the peptide SYN-COLL and referred to as synthetic collagen, this powerful peptide mimics the body’s mechanism to produce collagen. A clinical study demonstrated an increase in collagen synthesis by 119%.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A non-irritating, more stable form of vitamin C. This form is equally as effective in collagen synthesis by acting as a telomerase inhibitor, increasing the healthy lifespan of skin cells. It also has the same properties as L-ascorbic acid regarding cell immunity, antioxidant protection and lightening properties.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ascorbic Acid (L), Glycerin, Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Lecithin, Fructooligosaccharides (D-Beta), Xanthan Gum