Rhonda Allison Brightening Scrub
Rhonda Allison Brightening Scrub is a brightening polish that lightens existing pigment, smooths fine lines and refines the texture of the skin.
Why We Love It
One of the fastest ways to reduce hyperpigmentation is to increase surface exfoliation. Brightening Scrub mechanically exfoliates the skin using bamboo stem and jojoba esters. Pigmentation is further reduced with the addition of powerful tyrosinase inhibitors Daisy flower extract, GABA, and kojic acid.
- Suppresses Melanin Production to Diminish Formation of New Pigment
- Smooths Texture & Refines Complexion
- Enhances Luminosity
2 oz (60ml) or 4 oz (120ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
All Skin Types - Sun Induced Pigmentation, Hormonal Pigmentation, Post Inflammatory Pigmentation from a Blemish
1-2x a week dispense small amount into damp hands; apply to face and neck. Gently buff into skin and allow to sit on skin for several minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and Lush Cloth. Pat skin dry.
Mix with Skin Brightening Cleanser as an all-in-one cleansing exfoliation step.
- Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract: A rich source of silica that exfoliates and polishes skin for more even tone and texture.
- Jojoba Esters (Beads): Derived from jojoba oil, these micro beads exfoliate and remove dead cells and buff skin for a refined polish.
- Ascorbic Acid (L): Brightens skin and provides antioxidant support to defend against UV damage and pigmentation.
- Kojic Acid: Derived from fungi or fermented rice, it works as a mild inhibitor in pigment formation and is effective against melasma.
- Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract: A gentle yet highly effective natural skin lightener that decreases tyrosinase synthesis, reduces melanin formation in the melanosomes and lightens existing pigmentation.
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid: An organic acid found in tea leaves that restores even skin tone by blocking melanogenesis and preventing inflammation; contains THBG which converts to THBA, a natural tyrosinase inhibitor.
- Aminobutyric Acid (GABA): A natural brightener that supplies nutrients and calms post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Aqua (Water), Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Jojoba Esters (Beads), Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid (L), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Stearic Acid, Kojic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Dimethicone, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-Alpha), Xanthan Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Cysteine (L), Calcium Pantothenate (D), Lysine (L), Yucca Schidigera (Yucca) Root Extract, Sodium Chloride
*Properly refined to be acne safe