Rhonda Allison Brightening Pigment Tonic is an illuminating toner that increases brightening and lightening support though the power of daisy flower extract and kojic acid while boosting natural UV protection.
(Formerly Brightening Pigment Lotion)
Why We Love It
This toner brightens skin and helps prevent dark pigmentation and dark spots. In addition, one of our favorite ingredients for hyperpigmentation, Thermus Thermophilus Ferment, helps to regulate skin temperature and reduce the inflammation response.
- Inhibits Tyrosinase Activity
- Reduces Melanin Formation
- Protects Against Free Radicals
- Prevents Pigment Formation
1 oz. (30ml) or 4 oz. (120ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
All skin types, especially those with sun-induced, hormonal pigmentation, or post inflammatory pigmentation from acne.
Gentle enough for sensitive and dry skin types.
After cleansing, dispense 1-2 pumps to a gauze toner pad. Gently apply to your face and neck. Follow with any desired serums and moisturizers. Make sure to wear SPF/sunscreen during the day time!
Apply this tonic to the face and body as pre and post-workout treatment to inhibit heat and sun induced hyperpigmentation.
Use as a spot treatment for dark spots.
- Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract: A gentle yet highly effective natural skin lightener that decreases tyrosinase synthesis, reduces melanin formation in the melanosomes and lightens existing pigmentation.
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate: A brightening agent that supports more even skin tone.
- Aminobutyric Acid (GABA): An effective antioxidant that reduces inflammatory pigmentation and inhibits tyrosinase activity.
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment: A deep sea ingredient with UV protectant properties.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Polysorbate 20, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice (Peptide) Protein, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Thermus Thermophilus Ferment, Glycerin, L-Lactic Acid, Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Citrus Grandis (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Alcohol