Rhonda Allison Blemish Serum
Rhonda Allison Blemish Serum is a daily serum with a blend of salicylic acid, totarol and heart of green tea to relieve and reduce blemishes on any skin.
Same Formula as Purifying Beta Remedy and Essential Spot Rx
Why We Love It
Natural antibacterial ingredients, salicylic acid and totarol combine to fight P. acne bacteria. This powerful yet gentle formula is safe to apply to skin twice daily, without over-drying. Ideal for those fighting the occasional blemish or teen acne.
- Healing Blend of Totarol & Heart of Green Tea
- Relieves & Reduces Acne
- May Apply Twice Daily Without Irritation
- Use to Spot Treat or Full-Face
.5 oz. and 1 oz. | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Problematic, Impure, Acne
Dispense 1-2 pumps onto fingertips; massage into clean, dry skin morning and/or evening. May use to spot treat blemishes. Layer moisturizer or SPF overtop.
Our clients love to mix a few drops of Blemish Serum to a moisturizer such as Zinc Protection Cream. While most skin types can apply this directly to the skin, some sensitive types may need to mix it with a serum or moisturizer in order to minimize the chance of irritation.
- Salicylic Acid: A potent beta hydroxy acid (BHA) with the ability to easily penetrate into the pores and deliver powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory support. Assists at eliminating P. acne bacteria while reducing redness and trauma caused from blemishes.
- Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract: With natural astringent properties, this ingredient assists at reducing the appearance of enlarged pores. Mushrooms are a naturally-rich source of kojic acid, a known tyrosinase inhibitor and protector against oxidative stress.
- Resorcinol: Used as an antiseptic and disinfectant, this ingredient promotes cellular proliferation and reduces pruritus (severe itching) on the skin.
- Totarol: A natural, broad-spectrum antibacterial extracted from the totara tree, this extract inhibits oxygen consumption, suffocating the P. acne bacteria and is as effective as benzoyl peroxide without the risk of over-drying the skin.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: A naturally-derived ingredient rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that assists in the healing of acne lesions.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: An essential oil with potent germicidal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Fomes Officinallis (Mushroom) Extract, Alcohol, Resorcinol, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Pyridoxine HCl, Niacinamide, Panthenol (D), Allantoin, Biotin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Totarol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Threonine, Epigallocatechin Gallate