Rhonda Allison Bio 53 Matrix Plus
Rhonda Allison Bio 53 Matrix Plus is a potent pro-youth serum enriched with epidermal growth factor and the additional rejuvenating, skin-strengthening benefits of chondroitin, this elegant, lightweight, cooling serum nourishes and soothes depleted skin.
Why We Love It
Same Formula as Growth Factor Serum Plus and Cell Renewal Serum
Those on prescription-strength topicals like tretinoin or for individuals preparing for more corrective/advanced treatments, this serum lends healing and anti inflammatory support.
- Extra Strengthening Support
- Potent Epidermal Growth Factor
- Powerful Antioxidants
- Renews and Fortifies Skin
- Reduces Inflammation
- Healthy Cellular Growth
- Cooling, Soothing Sensation
.5 oz. and 1.7 oz.
Who Will Love It
All Skin Types - Photo-Aged, Problematic, Traumatized, Wounded
Dispense 1-2 pumps onto fingertips and gently massage into clean, dry skin or under your favorite RA moisturizer
We love to partner with the skin-strengthening benefits of Mandelic Rejuvenator.
- rh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF): Composed of 53 amino acids, known as the building blocks for proteins in the body, epidermal growth factors assist in healing damaged tissue, provide vital nutrients to aged skin cells and increase cellular proliferation – synthesizing collagen and elastin proteins. Growth factors are also known to help increase the biosynthesis of hyaluronic acid in the skin.
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Soluble Trachea Powder): A naturally occurring mucopolysaccharide found in connective tissue, including skin, this potent ingredient reinforces the intercellular matrix within the skin while reducing inflammation; strengthens and soothes skin, increases hydration and promotes healing.
- Squalane: A natural component that has a similar molecular structure to the lipids found within our skin, this potent hydrator helps reduce dryness and heal the impaired barrier function commonly found in pro-youth skin.
- Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap): A powerful antioxidant that assists in correcting multiple free radicals at once, reducing lipid peroxidation in the skin.
- L-Alpha Bisabolol: Extracted from chamomile, this ingredient helps soothe and restore the skin by reducing dryness and flaking.
- Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract / Acacia Senegal Gum Complex: Reverses the aging process by increasing the communication between skin cells and stimulating keratinocytes to secrete growth factors; enhances the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the dermis, rejuvenates the skin matrix, preserves and improves biomechanical properties (firmness, elasticity and thickness) of the skin.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Squalane, Chlorophyll, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance/Parfum+, Acacia Senegal Gum, Fragrance/Parfum+, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Sodium Gluconate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Rhizome/Root Extract, Glucuronolactone (D), Phospholipids, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citric Acid, Alcohol, rh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Alcohol Denat., Fullerenes