Rhonda Allison Aloe Matte Moisture Cream
Rhonda Allison Aloe Matte Moisture Cream is a light, mattifying daily hydrator ideal for normal to oily skin types.
Why We Love It
Aloe vera and sodium hyaluronate provide soothing hydration while antioxidants like green tea and spin trap provide protection from free radical aggressors. Great for helping boost the skin's sun protection naturally.
- Uses soothing aloe vera extract
- Provides UV protection
- Leaves a matte finish
- Balances oil with natural humectants
.5 oz. and 1.7 oz. | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Normal to oily, combination skin types that don't want a heavy product.
Dispense 1-2 pumps onto fingertips; gently massage into clean, dry skin AM/PM. Let absorb into the skin.
In my studio, this moisturizer is much loved by teens and young adults with combination to oily skin types. Moms love that it has light UV protection to minimize UVA damage. My clients find that this moisturizer is best when applied with damp fingertips.
What People Are Saying
"This is a great daily moisturizer for normal to oily skin. Very light, dries quickly, no greasy residue, but leaves skin feeling refreshed and supple." ~ Janice B.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder: This botanical extract is predominately water, but contains over 75 key nutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and more. Its polysaccharides support healing and provide soothing properties and its acemannan enzyme reduces inflammation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): A salt derivative from pure hyaluronic acid that provides higher absorbability into the skin with a natural ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water; increases hydration in the epidermis and assists in nutrient absorption.
- Menthyl Anthranilate: An FDA-approved liquid sunscreen ingredient with UVA absorption capabilities.
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate: An FDA-approved sunscreen ingredient and UVB protector that is the salt of salicylic acid (plant derived), working as both a preservative and antimicrobial.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: This natural extract contains high levels of polyphenols which boost antioxidant protection against harmful free radicals due to UV exposure and toxic environments. Assists in decreasing inflammation, including edema and erythema, while also reducing bacteria on the skin.
- Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap): A powerful antioxidant that stabilizes free radicals. This intelligent ingredient stops free radicals before they create damage in the skin.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Menthyl Anthranilate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate (L) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Cholic Acid (D), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil