Rhonda Allison "A" Beta Complex is a corrective serum with retinol and salicylic acid to powerfully resurface skin texture.
(Formerly Salicylic Serum)
Why We Love It
It contains a clean and simple ingredient deck with salicylic acid (BHA) and retinol, perfect for those with AHA sensitivities, rosacea, and acne-prone skin. It's also a great multi-purpose corrective that provides youth-enhancing results and support for acne-prone, problematic skin by preventing microcomedones.
- Uses encapsulated retinol & salicylic acid
- Decreases cellular buildup & bacteria
- Reduces microcomedones
- Provides anti-inflammatory support
.5 oz. (15 ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Folks with inflamed, thickened skin in need of exfoliation.
For PM use only. After cleansing, dispense 1-2 pumps onto your fingertips. Gently massage into clean, dry skin. Let the serum absorb. Twice a week is ideal; make sure to wear SPF during the daytime.
Mix into Mandelic E Cream to create a potent Vitamin A moisturizer!
- Salicylic Acid: Provides anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, fungicidal, antioxidant and bactericidal properties, while simultaneously supporting cell turnover.
- Retinol (Vitamin A): Typically used as anti-aging agents where it is absorbed through the skin, increasing the rate of skin cell turnover, giving an increase in collagen and a more youthful appearance to the skin.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Alcohol, Retinol, Salicylic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer