Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Glutathione
Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Glutathione is a concentrated antioxidant supplement to help protect your body and restore liver function. This is crucial in addressing skin glycation.
Why We Love It
Liposomal Glutathione is the most important antioxidant, according to Dr. Susan Blum, author of the book The Immune System Recovery Plan. It is in every cell of the body, but in highest concentrations in the liver. It helps to clean out toxins in the body from heavy metals, pesticides, solvents and plastic residues like BPA.
In regard to treating the skin, we are most excited about that Glutathione disarms oxygen free radicals so they don't do damage to your body.
Glutathione bolsters and protects the liver and can plays a key role in the prevention of skin glycation (premature aging caused by sugar and alcohol intake). Glycation causes the skin to form a rough callous or ropy-like texture. This is most often seen around the eyes, cheeks and mouth.
Liposomal Glutatione helps with skin lightening by converting melanin to a lighter color and deactivating the enzyme tyrosinase, which helps produce the pigment.
- Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in a liposomal form
- Purified phosphatidylcholine delivery system offers natural liposomal formation due to the hydrophobic and hydrophilic nature of phospholipids
- Liposomal form protects glutathione bonds from the degradation that can occur in digestion
- Protects the body from free radicals to support cellular function and homeostasis‡
- Glutathione is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function, transport, and cell maturation‡
- Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health‡
- Supports liver health and detoxification‡
- Offers antioxidant support for liver tissue protection; highest concentration of glutathione is found in the liver‡
- Promotes p450 phase II conjugation pathways in the liver to support detoxification‡
- Maintains healthy lipid metabolism and oxidative status‡
Photos of Glycation symptoms. L. Glutathione protets the liver and helps to prevent the callous like fibers caused by sugar-induced agigin, glycation.
1 soft gel capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
L. Glutathione should be taken with Liposomal Vitamin C or Essential C & Bioflavonoids.
We find it helpful to take extra when you have an alcoholic beverage.
THE DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY ART OF SKIN CARE ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CONSUMERS AS A MEANS TO CURE, TREAT, PREVENT, DIAGNOSE, OR MITIGATE ANY DISEASE OR OTHER MEDICAL CONDITION.
Each softgel contains:
375 mg of BioGlute™, a proprietary blend of glutathione and essential phospholipids:
- Setria® glutathione 250 mg.
- phospholipid complex 125 mg.
Other Ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, calcium carbonate
BioGlute™ is a registered trademark of Essential Nutraceuticals, LLC.
Setria® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO Co., Ltd.