2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) "Cookies": Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers. We send periodic e-mails for notification of ad and in-store specials going on in our stores. You may opt out of receiving these mailings by clicking the link at the bottom of each email we send, or my going to contact link at www.ARTOFSKINCARE.com , and completing the required fields along with the message "UNSUBSCRIBE." You may also call our customer service hotline at 1-(530)-508-6218.
Users may change their address or other personal information in their account. Users may edit or delete any of their personal information by logging in and following the "edit this information" links in their account. If an account is not created during a purchase, a user may choose to create one later with the same email address used for the purchase.
Art of Skin Care does provide links to other web sites but is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other sites.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
Chat: We use a chat feature to assist you with general customer service questions and concerns. When our chat feature is online we collect your name and email address so that we may easily look up your account information, if available, to better assist you with your question or concern.
Customer Testimonials/Comments/Reviews: We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our Web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customers consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. Customers are also given an option to post testimonials and reviews anonymously at all times.
Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account on the My Account page.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user's permission.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. [If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.]
Art of Skin Care
1135 Pine Street Suite 107
Redding, CA 96001