NN-Life Millface Ceramic Gua Sha Tool is a premium face massage tool to release fascia and promote skin health.
Why We Love It
Superbly elegant and luxurious, this might be the nicest gua sha tool we've found. This Korean-made tool is super smooth with multiple thoughtfully designed edges. Each side addresses a specific curve or part of the body for ease of use. These ceramics also emit FIR (far infrared rays). These rays may help promote blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, and removal of toxins from the body for an extra benefit.
Gua sha massage is an tried-and-true form of massage to release fascia and thereby soften fine lines.
Who Will Love It
- Anyone looking for the ideal facial massage
- Those seeking natural wrinkle and fine line reduction
- Anyone looking to relax their face, neck, and shoulder
- Millface Gua Sha Massage Tool
- Instruction Manual
- Cloth Pouch
Due to the nature of hand-made ceramics, there may be marks, slight variations in color, and flow of glaze. This is normal!
Please refer to the included instruction manual for in depth massage guidelines.
Basic Facial Massage
- Sweep up from the center of your chin to your ear using the V-line side of the Millface.
- Gently rub around the rounded sides/"bulb" of your nose using the bead of the Millface.
- Sweep across from your nose to your ear using the bead of the Millface.
- Gently work around your eye the bead of the Millface. Use caution and take it slow.
- Massage your hairline with small, circular motions using the C-Line side of the Millface.
- Starting with your temple, use the bead of the Millface to rub back around your ear and down to your collarbone.
- Ear Massage: Rub down the upper part of the ear, pulling it away from your body using the S-Line of the Millface.
- Back of the Neck: Slid up and down the lower part of the back of your head and neck using the S-Line of the Millface.