Nelly De Vuyst BioScience Cellular Matrix Serum
Nelly De Vuyst BioScience Matrix-Cellulaire Serum is a powerful serum that firms skin and minimizes wrinkles.
Formulated with Acmella oleracea extracts, a muscle relaxant ingredient known as a natural alternative to Botox®, Nelly De Vuyst Matrix-Cellulaire Serum helps prevent and reduce the appearance of expression lines. Containing a complex of marine elastin and collagen, this serum moisturizes and helps soften the aspect of superficial wrinkles. Your skin will be visibly firmer and smoother. This is an ideal serum to incorporate into your healthy aging skincare routine or to use daily to prolong the effect of botulinum injections by about two months.
- Instantly plumps fine lines and provides tightening effect.
- Provides a relaxing effect on deep expression lines. (Botox®-like effect)
- Relaxes facial features.
- Enhances cell adhesion and cohesion.
- Regenerates cutaneous tissues by promoting cell renewal.
.33 fl. oz.
Who Will Love It
Ideal for treating expression and superficial wrinkles. Useful to prevent premature aging and to reduce the appearance of expression lines.
Apply in the morning and/or evening on expression lines and wrinkles prior to applying treatment oils and creams. Massage and tap into skin until absorbed. To increase efficacy, exfoliate regularly with a Nelly De Vuyst Gommage. Ideal before makeup application to provide a soft radiant look.
Excellent with use of the My Skin Buddy or Le Mieux DermaRed.
For external use only.
- Acmella Oleracea Extract: Natural muscle relaxant, reverses expression lines and wrinkles.
- Marine Elastin: Provides deep moisturizing and healthy aging benefits including a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and increased skin elasticity.
- Collagen: Improves skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, and boosts skin hydration.
Water (Aqua), Hydrolized Elastin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Soluble Collagen, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine