High Coverage Powder Foundation gives you all the flawless coverage you want with a natural finish that won't clump or cake.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and increases cell turnover for younger-looking skin.
- The creamy mineral formula diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles without drying out your skin.
- The silky, soft texture looks like a powder, but feels like a cream and buffs on beautifully.
- Sheer to buildable coverage that protect against free radicals.
- Blends seamlessly without creasing or fading.
- Contains powerful antioxidants: Lipoic Acid, Vitamin E, Green Tea Extract and Superoxide Dismutase which contribute to anti-aging and help remove toxin build-up in the skin.
- Vitamin A & C added to the formula keep skin looking smooth, young and supple.
To apply foundation, dip your brush into the powder and tap off excess powder into lid. Buff the foundation onto your skin using a swirling motion for an even application. Use the excess powder in the lid to get more coverage.
To build coverage: Apply one layer, spritz with your favorite hydrating mist, allow to dry and then apply another layer and spritz. For best coverage, layer three layers.
Sandstorm - Combination of L1 and L2 for porcelain skin with pink or neutral undertones.
Warm Caramel - Combination of L2 and M2 for light to medium skin tones with neutral to golden undertones. (most popular color)
Just Peachy - Combination of L3 and M3 for light skin with golden undertones.
Soft Honey - Combination of L1 and T1 for medium skin with neutral undertones.
Suntan - Combination of T2 and T3 for honey amber skin with neutral undertones.
Toasted Almond - Combination of D1 and D2 for Dark skin with neutral undertones.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Anti-Oxyzomes™ (Superoxide Dismutase, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Thioctic (Lipoic) Acid, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)) May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77491), (CI 77492), (CI 77499)